- The Role must be able to analyze and problem solve complex technical issues with minimal supervision. Must be able to automate and document routine tasks for support teams.
- Extensive working experience with HP/EMC Storage Arrays/Software, and NetApp Filers/Software tools in a large-scale global environment. Working experience with Snapshot\Copy solutions and Brocade SAN design. Experience with enterprise level infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, hardware, data center and servers) Oracle, SAP, Veritas File System, Unix Volume Manager, GxP, FDA, Sarbanes-Oxley, and other regulatory compliance experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model.
- Explicit technical working knowledge of Symantec Netbackup, HP Or EMC Storage Arrays, Brocade SAN switches, Quantum Tape Backup libraries, NetApp NAS filers a must. Must have Seven or more years enterprise experience in Storage and backup technologies listed.
Experience in the following SAN Technologies, including:
- Brocade and SAN zoning (DCFM/BNA)
- Netapp Filers
- Ontap 7.2.x and later and NetApp Software solutions OnCommand
- Snapmirror, SnapVault, and Multistore
- HP XP, EVA storage Arrays (XP12000, XP24000, P9500, EVA8000 and EVA8400)
- Command View, Performance Analyzer, Tier Storage Manager
- Business Copy, Continuous Access
- HP Array Microcode upgrades process
- Be a part of a team environment and communicate clear, concise messages to Internal Teams, IT and Functional Leadership on operations and support activities.
- Ensure conformance to established system architecture, methods, regulations, standards and practices and participate in their creation.
- Provide Level 3 support and assist with Operations with monitoring and management of the Storage solution implemented within customer DC infrastructure
- Singapore Citizens or PRs only