- Deliver a high level of customer service
- Respond efficiently and effectively to all inbound customer communication via any media
- Provide education to clients on Company’s product portfolio
- Diagnose and troubleshoot basic Web browser, firewall, proxy server issues and other Internet-related issues.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot Genesys Meeting Centre audio issues. Research issues as needed.
- Support of Internet based products: mainly Genesys Meeting Centre, InterCall Unified Meeting, Webex and Live Meeting.
- Follow escalation procedure by redirecting calls to appropriate line manager
- Carry out amendments to account configuration / specification as requested by the client, ensuring that other personnel are kept informed where necessary
- Pro-actively channel client feedback to the appropriate departments within Genesys to help affect change and increase customer satisfaction
- Diploma/NiTEC in IT or related field.
- Minimum 1-2 years of customer service experience.
- Fluent English and Mandarin.
- Require to work shifts.
- 5 day work week.