- Recruiting new partners in line with overall department strategies.
- Working with client and direct partners to drive products and services.
- Weekly visit to partners to identify out potentials and to resolve operation issues and problems.
- Built and develop close relation with the partners to manage errors resulted from oversight
- Acting as a middle man to escalate issues between partners and internal department to create good customer’s service experience
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field from Local university.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in East Area.
- Preferably Executives specializing in Sales – Corporate, Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Able long hours if needed
- Attractive salary + Car allowance or Transport allowance + AWS + Monthly commission
- Experience in handling Government project is an advantaged.