- Work shoulder-to-shoulder with the Project Managers. The Change Manager’s focus is to get project deliverables including by-products accepted and adopted by the organisation.
- Analyse the project characteristics, including planned company benefits, in order to ultimately sell the value of the project.
- Analyse the client organization that will be involved or impacted by the project (stakeholder and impact analyses), in order to assess who will be impacted by the project and as a result will likely be supportive, neutral, indifferent or non-supportive versus the project, and who can further positively or negatively influence to project.
- Define appropriate ways and frequencies of contacts with defined communication targets, either in group setting or individual, and executes accordingly, in order to optimally communicate with each department, team or individual (communication analysis).
- Define a total communication strategy, plan and planning based on the project characteristics and analyses.This includes further project communication definition in line with the project’s requirements and client’s infrastructure, such as newsletters, intranet and etc., and execute accordingly. The definition is done at the start of the project, whereas the execution will be throughout the project
- Create a total change management strategy, plan and planning based on all findings so far, that is aligned with the total project strategy, plan and planning
- Identify any potential project risks with focus on people and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns. This is done throughout the project.
- Facilitate, coach and guide stakeholders, including Management and Business Process Owners, in minimizing management and employee resistance and maximizing management and employee engagement. This is throughout the project
- Support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans and deliverables, such that project management and change management are aligned, and that change management deliverables created by the project team are appropriately delivered and handed over (including identified changes)
- Conduct change analysis workshops with the project team in order to identify factual changes.
- Regularly collect identified factual changes from the project team members, and process them. The majority of changes shall be identified during the blueprint phase, but during realization and implementation further changes shall be identified. So this is throughout the project
- Confirm identified changes with Business Process Owners (BPO’s) and agree on respective actions according to a pre-defined schedule. Follow up with BPO’s on execution of agreed actions, and intervenes where necessary. This is throughout the project
- Liaise with the HR department for HR related organization changes, where applicable. This is throughout the project.
- Bachelor’s degree holder specializing in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Years of Experience At least 10 years of work experience in IT industry.
- At least 7 years of experience in SAP implementation.
- At least 7 years of Change Management experience.
- Skills Must have a high level of discipline throughout the organization.
- Able to adopt new ways of working in infrastructure, business processes, roles and responsibilities, reporting etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize assigned tasks while working with deadlines.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications.
- Knowledge and use of internet and electronic marketing, an advantage.
- Self-motivated, organized and customer-focused.