- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Execute timesheets and attendance processing and interface with payroll
- Update and reconcile monthly bank statements
- Research and email appropriate audience of file issues
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting as and when necessary
- Developing ad hoc financial and operational reporting as and when needed
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field. (Those without relevant academic qualifications but with good experience are also welcome to apply)
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.