- Conduct routine QC analytical testing & make sensory-olfactive decisions for raw materials, finished goods, marketing & creation samples.
- Support ‘B’ shift duty for both QC Flavour & Fragrance laboratories, establish and maintain specifcation and references for RMs and Products
- Perform operation, maintenance, calibration/verification & troubleshooting for laboratory analytical instruments. Liaise with external vendors for external calibrations of QC analytical instruments to ensure instrument performance reliability.
- Handle the whole order processing for Apac countries
- Perform investigations/troubleshooting activities on quality related matters
- Liaise with carriers, insurance company on rates and arrangement of payments
- QC administrative support for customer requests for QC documents eg: specifications, COA for marketing samples as well as supporting global UL buying specification program.
- Diploma in Chemical Process Technology
- Fresh graduate may also apply for a QC Technician position
- Competent in analytical, sensory testing & able to perform basic instrument maintenance, calibration & troubleshooting
- Candidates with strong sensory capability will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in ISO or other related Quality systems & SAP (Preferred to have SAP knowledge but not a must)
- Competent in Microsoft windows and its applications