Work Pass Application / Renewal

Work Passes application or renewal can be both tedious and time-consuming. At PrimeStaff, we offer this special service to assist you in Work Passes application and renewal for your foreign employees so you can focus on what’s important, your business.

The various Work Passes include but not limited to the following:

• Employment Pass
• SPass
• Long Term Visit Pass
• Dependent Pass

Employment Pass (EP)
There are various categories of EP and professionals who are diploma/degree holders satisfying the eligibility requirements of the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) may apply for EP. At PrimeStaff we can help your foreign employees in their EP application. While we do not guarantee a successful EP application, we are knowledgeable of the eligibility criteria dictated by MOM and will be able to advise you accordingly.

S Pass
We can also assist your mid-level skilled foreign employees relocating to Singapore in their S Pass application, taking into account multiple criteria and assessing their eligibility.

Passes for Family Members (of EP holders)
Recognising that some of your foreign employees are accompanied by family members when they relocate to Singapore, our service extends to include their family members. This is to help them with a smooth transition.

The different passes include:

• Dependent Pass
• Long-Term Visit Pass

Call us at (65) 6222 3310 or email us at for more information


Important Notice (click to view)

Please be aware that PrimeStaff DO NOT operate any branch in India. Any job offer from a “PRIME STAFF” in India has nothing to do with us.
Please also note that all legitimate emails from PrimeStaff will have “” as the email domain.
For example,

We want to reiterate that we DO NOT collect any fee from our applicants.